With less than a week until 2020, Schon reveals his side and why he’s chosen the lucky 30 players to represent Big Roosters … More Team Reveal – Big Roosters
Each week I’ll answer your Twitter questions for the SCHQ Burning Questions. Let’s get into it. ONE WEEK FOR DUSTIN MARTIN & NAT FYFE What about dusty and fyfe? — Dimi YNWA (@dimiakalegend) April 10, 2019 Both look like they’ll miss a week so it’s an awkward amount of time to hold. Fyfe you should … More SCHQ Burning Questions | Round 4
Before I begin, do me a favour. Log into your SuperCoach side and lock Patrick Dangerfield ($661k) into that F1 position. I can’t fathom how the man is in just 66 per cent of sides (wtf are the other 34 per cent doing?). Anyway, while Dangerfield occupies your first forward posi, the selection of a … More Statistical Analysis | Premium Forwards
Today, we run our eye over some of the most discussed players heading into season 2019 and decide whether they are overrated or underrated, taking into account price, expected form and list changes. As always we want to hear about which players you think are over or underrated heading into the new season! Max Gawn … More SCHQ Preseason 2019 – Overrated or Underrated?